Customer Service Policies
FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES Return Policy
Custom-ordered furniture & accessories purchased & returned to Jolie Home will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Custom-ordered items must be returned within 7 days of pick up or delivery. The remaining balance will be issued as an in-store credit.
In Stock items may be returned for a refund within 3 days, and will not be subject to a restocking fee.
The item(s) must be unmarked & in good condition; all returns are subject to approval by Management before receiving a credit or refund.
MATTRESSES, PILLOWS & OTHER FORMS OF BEDDING ARE FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS.
We reserve the right to REFUSE RETURNS if the item(s) appear to be stained from client use or abuse, has accumulated scent from smoke, pets, food or drink. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE BY THE PURCHASER IN TRANSIT, and will not accept items returned damaged by the purchaser.
Refunds can take up to 7 days to be processed, and will not happen until the product has been safely returned to the store & inspected by Management.
Damage that might occur during delivery by part of the Jolie Home Delivery Team shall be reported and logged immediately. No items shall remain in the purchaser's home without payment in full.
If a custom-ordered product should arrive damaged to Jolie Home from the supplier, the purchaser will be notified immediately. Solutions will be based on the extent of the damage. The purchaser will then have the right to cancel their order & be refunded their deposit in full.
ESTIMATED TIMES OF ARRIVAL (ETAs)
All estimated times of arrival for custom ordered items are just that, and can be subject to change, due to availability by suppliers and shipping. Jolie Home will keep clients well informed should their ETA change. Jolie Home is not responsible for the changes that can occur.
Due to wood's unique textures and grains, some of the rustic wood products at Jolie Home will have a one-of-a-kind appearance. Each piece of wood sands and takes stain differently. Jolie Home WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for dark/light variances in custom ordered wood finishes. Variances will NOT BE SEEN AS A DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT. Jolie Home will in turn work with the client towards solutions, should they be unsatisfied with the custom finish ordered. NOTE : A returned custom ordered wood product will be subject to the existing return policy & restocking fee.
LOANING OF SAMPLES
We believe that seeing the fabric & finishes in your light is the best way to make a custom choice. We are happy to sign out fabric samples and wood samples when we can, to ensure your new items work perfectly with your existing pieces. We ask that any samples borrowed are returned within 48 hours, unless other arrangements have been made between the client and Management. Failure to return samples in a timely manner not only limits others, but may result in restrictions to future loaning of samples.
Dissatisfaction with your custom ordered product due to not confirming fabric/finishes in your home will not be seen as a defect in the product. Please see the above policy on Custom Ordered Furniture.
At Jolie Home Décor & Furniture, we offer a FULL DELIVERY SERVICE. This includes the carrying in of all purchased items to their designated area, and the removal of all packaging. Payment of the balance owning can be done right at the door with Debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Please let us know at the time of setting the delivery what your preferred method will be on delivery.
PLEASE HELP US MAKE YOUR DELIVERY HAPPEN SEAMLESSLY BY:
- Clearing out of the way the furniture that you may be replacing with this delivery. It is not the Delivery Team's responsibility to move or disassemble your existing furniture. The Jolie Home Delivery Team WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES done moving furniture upon request in the purchaser's home.
- Remove items that may be tripping hazards from your front door to the area of delivery.
- Make sure all pets are contained before the delivery of your new items arrive. Please have small children stand away from the path of delivery, to ensure no one gets hurt.
- Please provide a clear path from your driveway to the front door for the Delivery Team.
- If you would like felt pads attached to the bottom of your new furniture, please have them ready for the Delivery Team to apply on delivery.
- Please be sure to be home for the FULL DELIVERY WINDOW SCHEDULED by the Jolie Home Delivery Team. If you cannot be there, please inform us a) Who will be present in your absence or b) call to reschedule to a more convenient time. The person receiving the delivery must be 18 years or older, by law. Leaving while your delivery is in progress is not recommended. If you choose to do so, Jolie Home will not be held responsible for any damages or loss that may occur.
Any delay with your delivery by fault of the Delivery Team will be addressed as soon as possible with a call to the phone number you have left on file. Please be sure that your phone is ON and accessible.
- Please inspect the item(s) delivered. IF there are any issues ,please inform the Delivery Team , who will then log any flaws or defects with the product. Please see above policy on Damaged Items. Any service claims reposted post-delivery inspection will be subject to further inspection by our Service Technician, during a separate scheduled service appointment.
Jolie Home Delivery Services reserve the right to refuse the delivery of the product into a home, if they feel the action may cause damage to the dwelling, or to themselves. If this should occur, the product can be left for the Home Owner, after payment in full, to make arrangements on how to proceed.
JOLIE HOME PRICE MATCH REQUIREMENTS:
We at Jolie Home want you to have the best quality product at the best price possible. To do this, we are willing to offer a PRICE MATCH to your CANADIANRETAIL PRICE QUOTE. To do this, we will need the following:
A Written or typed price quote from the competitor's retail store, including their company logo somewhere on the quote. A Business card attached to the quote may be accepted. Emails from their business email, including their business logo, may also be accepted.
A valid quote must be for the EXACT ITEM(S) you are looking to purchase at Jolie Home- including the product name(s) & sku(s) for ordering, with thespecifics on customizing like fabric, leather, finish, wood type, etc. We reserve the right to refuse to price match with a lack of these specifications. A lack of these requirements could result in the wrong product being ordered.
The quote must also have the REGULAR RETAIL PRICE that the other retailer sells the item(s) for, plus the sale price, if there should be one being applied.
The end date to their promotion must also be listed on the quote.
Any price match will not be eligible to be used in conjunction with any of the Jolie Home In-Store Promos. The price must be from an ONTARIO retailer.
Regular Ontario Sales Taxes must be applied to the competitor's quoted price, unless the price match in question is a SAVE THE TAX promotion.
We reserve the right to refuse to price match on other retailer's FLOOR MODELS, PROMO ITEMS, Returned To Clear Out Items, or Store Closing Promotions.
We also reserve the right to refuse to price match if the other retailer is selling the product(s) in question BELOW COST on Custom Ordered Items. As a retailer, this would be in violation & breach to our signed contracts with our Furniture Manufacturers.
Any quote submitted to us where the price quoted on the item(s) is lower than the manufacturer's cost will be submitted to the Manufacturer's Head Office & the local Sales Rep. for that Manufacturer.
All Competitor Quotes will be cross-referenced for validity. We reserve the right to refuse ANY quote that seems questionable in authenticity.
ALL QUOTES must be submitted to Management for approval & validation before purchasing. No product will be ordered by Jolie Home Decor & Furniture for any customer while pending price matching quote approval.